- If cancellation request is received more than 12 hours prior to the pickup time: No Cancellation charges will be levied on you.
- If cancellation is done within 12 hours prior to the pick-up time: You are liable to pay 15% of the total booking amount as cancellation charges
- The Cancellation can be done over the phone or by logging in online into khalifa.my account by using register credentials. All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
- Khalifa will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc. Hence no refund would be made.
- Khalifa might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
- Khalifa reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.
- Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one-way booking.
- If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
- For One-way trip : Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be total 30 minutes max.
- For Round-trip/Package: A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional day’s charges (of 250 Kilometers + Rs 250 Driver DA) depend on the package/booking rates quoted.
- No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 6-9 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +60108666088.